Senior PHP Developer (10.000 zł - 14.000 zł net)
In this role, you’ll use your extensive knowledge of PHP and related frameworks like Symfony to improve Survicate surveys seen by over 1,000 people per minute. You’ll engineer for usability, scalability, maintainability, and performance. Fixing even the tiniest bug means improving user-experience for thousands of respondents. The release of a new feature makes a huge impact on how easily thousands of companies around the world are able to collect and act upon collected feedback.
We work in an autonomous, cross-skilled product team that consists of: Frontend and Backend Developers, QAs, Product Designers, and a Product Manager. We love collaboration, discussing product ideas, creating the best possible solution as fast as possible, and getting it released.
- Architecture: Microservices,
- Infrastructure: AWS (mostly),
- Most of the services are written in PHP7 using the Symfony framework,
- Database: PostgreSQL,
- Cache: Redis,
- Queue: SQS (for background jobs),
- Auto deployments,
In a typical week as a backend engineer at Survicate you’ll:
- Write code that will impact thousands of people every day
- Collaborate with frontend engineers to spec, write, test, and deploy code.
- Brainstorm features with product managers and designers and guide decisions based on your knowledge of the codebase
- Assist our skilled Customer Success team in triaging bugs and solving issues in production in your primary area
- Learn about and use new web technologies
- Like the work you do, enjoy collaborating with your coworkers, and finish work on time
- At Survicate you'll be working with great people-friendly, talented, original folks. You’ll have a chance to learn from some of the best people you’ve ever met and we’ll get to learn from you
- Working on a product that is used by 30,000 users worldwide
- A small team so you won’t be one of the dozens. Your impact will be felt inside and outside the company
- Experienced, remote-first team with healthy processes. Friendly and time-respectful teammates
- Clean and maintainable code
- 26 days of paid annual leave for all employees
- Multisport cards, private health care & benefit platform
What do we expect?
- At least 3 years of experience with PHP,
- Good SQL database knowledge,
- Good programming practices,
- Fluent English.
Please send us your CV and a few words about yourself – we’d love to get to know you better!
We believe that being proactive means more than being experienced – if you feel like this is the job for you, even if you don’t meet all qualifications do not hesitate to apply and justify it.